Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three Schemes - Mapping

For my third scheme, Im using my site and its surrounding elements and restrictions to create a plan, and then elevate the buildings through these ideas of layering of lines and space as seen in Harvard.  I looked at my site and its surroundings and extending all lines from buildings, ramps and paths witch overlap and intersect diagonally, horizontally and vertically.  I then connected lines which would fit into an area of my site where my building would be situated, paying attention to limits and boundaries.

 I feel that this scheme is not very successful, but when taking characteristics and ideas from each scheme and combining them, a practical scheme will come into effect that portrays crucial evidence and originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment