Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mapping Of Harvard Site


I chose not to do a drawdle for this project because I was skeptical in making one for the first time, even though I should be challenging myself, and every one was doing a drawdle, so I wanted to be different.  The drawing represents a perspective map (more of a perspective and less of a map..unfortunately) of my site at Harvard.  It resembles a connection between the buildings where the section is, which is where my site is, and the carpenter center, with the needed view where the red lines are.  My idea for my scheme is a building that has a connection to the carpenter center, not necessarily its form or appearance, but its significance of being a unique and striking component in relationship to its surrounding elements and buildings in Harvard.

No comments:

Post a Comment